The following articles will give a basic overview of how the technology works for those who are not familiar with Blockchain.
– A gentle introduction to Blockchain
– A gentle introduction to immutability of Blockchains
– A gentle introduction to smart contracts
– Blockchains vs centralized databases
The following articles are for those who have an understanding of what the technology is and want to know how the technology has been applied to real use cases.
– Georgian land registry
– Swedish land registry
– Corruption in Ukrainian government
– Container shipping from Denmark
– #Blockchain4EU – EU Science HUB
The following articles are for those who have an understanding of what the technology is and want to learn how to code smart contracts.
– CryptoZombies: an interactive Solidity tutorial by Loom Network
– Ethereum Smart Contract Security Best Practices: a guide by ConsenSys
– Ethernaut: a Solidity security game by Zeppelin
The following articles are for those who have a good understanding of Blockchain but wish to dig deeper and understand the technical side. Some of these articles may require some computer science knowledge.
– Consensus Mechanisms
– Byzantine Fault Tolerance
– zkSNARKs in a nutshell (Zero Knowledge Proofs)
The following article is about blockchain myths and for those who would like to investigate and avoid further confusion.
– Blockchain myths and Facts
Disclaimer: All external links on this page are only recommendations and we do not accept liability for these links being accurate, complete or up-to-date. We distance ourselves expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which we have no control.