Over the next couple of years, the Web3 Lab will generate valuable insights on the Web3 market, to benefit companies and organisations. The aim is to explore and develop future financial use cases using Web3 technologies.
The Web3 Lab was launched on Wednesday, September 27th, during the Copenhagen Fintech Week. At the launch, Prof. Roman Beck presented “The Future of Blockchain-Based Systems and Solutions” (see full program below).
Stay tuned for future events and presentations from the Web3 Lab.
Programme of Web3 Lab Launch:
1) Welcome, Agenda & introductions by Copenhagen Fintech – Simon Schou, Chief Innovation Officer / Marie-Louise Roth, Head of Partnerships & Corporate Innovation
2) Introducing the “Nordic Web3 Lab” by Copenhagen Fintech – Simon Schou, Chief Innovation Officer / Marie-Louise Roth, Head of Partnerships & Corporate Innovation
3) De-mystifying Web3 – The Web3 building blocks and examples how Web3 unlocks opportunities within cost reduction, capital requirements and create new revenue streams by Thomas Otendal
4) Building a safer world with blockchain by Concordium – Lars Seier Christensen, Chairman of the Board / Maria Eisner Pelch, Senior Business Solutions Manager
5) Digital Asset Custody – keeping your digital assets safe by Fireblocks -John Hallahan Director, Business Solutions & Advisory (EMEA) & Niklas Reichert, Nordic Lead
6) Building trust in blockchains by Chainalysis – Philip Gradwell, Chief Economist,
7) Lifting communities and customer engagement to new hights and creating new revenue streams by Reality+, Morten Rongaard, CEO Reality+
9) The future of Blockchain based systems and solutions by Roman Beck, Head of The European Blockchain Center Omri Ross, Chief Blockchain Scientist, EtoroUniversity of Copenhagen & Fritz Henglein, Head of Digital Deon DigitalDIKU (University of Copenhagen)
10) Next Steps & Networking by Copenhagen Fintech, Simon / Thomas / Marie-Louise
Time & Place:
27th of September 2023
TAP1, Raffinaderivej 10, 2300 København S